In Sudden Cardiac Arrest the approach would be to follow the Chain of Survival!
The chain of survival refers to a series of actions that, properly executed, reduce the mortality associated with cardiac arrest. Like any chain, the chain of survival is only as strong as its weakest link.
1. Recognizing Cardiac arrest and activation EMS
2. Conducting High-quality CPR starting with Chest compression
3. Call out for an AED and conduct rapid defibrillation or electrical shock to the heart
4. Advance EMS care and transport
5. Effective Post Cardiac Arrest care at the hospital
Each Link is essential to the person’s survival, if any of the links are missing or weak it can greatly reduce survival chances.
Taking your CPR certification class with CPR with JR, join a class in any of her locations in Springhill Fl or New Port Richey Fl will give you everything you need to learn the CPR skills and the Chain of Survival to respond to an emergency in the first few minutes before EMS arrive.
Questions? feel free to contact me!